Frustration is growing.
Technology is just amazing isn’t it? Never before have we had so many wonderful tools at our disposal, but even now there are times where the exact right tool just isn’t there. Isn’t this just the most frustrating thing: There are a dozen tools that do about 90% of what you need for a particular job, but not one of them is exactly right.
What do you do in this case?
Let me explain the tool I’m looking for: I need an outbound email CRM tool that offers smart marketing automation. So I want a web app that
- Will let me import the list of potential clients I have
- Send templated, customizable emails to large groups (i.e mail merge)
- Delay sending until optimal open rate times
- Automatically send subsequent email drip sequences to targets differently depending on how I classify their response
- Keep track of each recipients’ open rate, clicks, replies, etc.
I don’t think this is asking for too much. Is there not a tool out there just like this? I’ve looked at Sendbloom.co and Quickmail.io and neither seem exactly right.
What tool are you using to manage your outbound emailing efforts? It can quickly get very messy to keep track of 30 responses to a campaign you send out, and I fear that things are slipping through the cracks in my email campaigns.
I would love to hear from you about what tools you use to manage your outbound email campaigns. Leave a comment below or hit me up on Twitter @TheCraigHewitt